LET'S GET STARTED...
1. Patients need to verify their email address with the front desk at the window or by phone (318) 487-6060.
2. After verification, the front desk staff sends an email from Harris Caretracker to the email address. If not in the inbox, check the spam folder.
3. The email expires in 30 days. If patient does not register in 30 days, patient can call front desk to be sent another email.
4. The email contains a link that directs patient to www.healthtracker.com and their information will be filled out for them. They just need to create the username and password then select and answer security questions to finish registration.
5. Once registered, patients can call to request for results to be sent to the patient portal because the clinical staff could not send results to unregistered portals. Future results should be sent to the portal automatically.